If you are a faculty or current student at California State University, Sacramento looking to access your SacLink or My Sac State Login, then you have come to the right place. All the Login information is given in this article with simple to follow instructions.
SacLink is an electronic identity account on the campus system for the staff members, faculties, and students of California State University in Sacramento state. It gives users access to everything from payrolls to campus profiles and grades right on their fingertips.
Students and instructors can log in through the online portal, my.csus.edu using their username and password. Logging into the accounts ensures that both the faculty and students access to their accounts to help them manage and make changes on the accounts.
When you log into you’re my.csus.edu personal account, you get access to the options below.
• Access to your university computer
• Log into university computer labs
• Connect to wireless networks in campus
• Search library databases
• Edit and host your web pages
• Access My Sac State account
• A lot more campus application and services
However, before you log into your account, you need to register a new My Sac State account first. The university provides the username and password that you need to get access to your account.
My Sac State Login
You need login credentials before you can access your My Sac State account. As stated earlier, the university will provide you with this needed information. Once you get the necessary information, you can proceed to follow the instructions below.
· Step 1: Open your browser
On your device, open any browser and type in my.csus.edu or visit My Sac State portal.
· Step 2: input password and username
Your browser should direct you to the Sacramento state portal where you need to log in. Use your password and user name to gain access.
Understand that your username is simply your email address after removing the @csus.edu. for example, if your email address is [email protected], then your username will be brian.
Once you click login, you will be automatically directed to your MySacState account.
Create Account – My Sac State Login
You get the option of registering for a new account should you find difficulties logging into your account. The registration process is instant using your university identification card.
- Using your browser, visit the SacLink portal and click on the account management option. You will be directed to a new page.
- Enter all the required details, then click on the verify identity option on the page.
- You will be asked security questions that you need to answer before entering a password and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Should you forget your password, you can always answer the security questions and change them instantly.
- your SacLink email address and password should be displayed on the following screen after your account is successfully created.
Tips on Sacramento State Login
Ensure you create a password that is easy to remember so that you don’t keep on forgetting it. However, you can always go to account management, should you forget your password to reset it. The good news is that your SacLink username is usually displayed on the screen which makes it easy for you to remember.
The authorized users are employees and students which means that you should always safeguard your credentials. Should someone obtain your university credentials, they may access your SacLink account. Ensure that you safeguard your MySacState Login information and keep it confidential.
Should you encounter any difficulties getting access to your account, you can always contact the help desk number provided in the my.csus.edu website. All the contact information you need is provided right on the landing page.
Your Sac link account helps you get access to a lot of essential university services. You must have a functional account at all times. Now, creating an account and getting access to your My Sac State and Sac Link accounts have been made simple in this article to ensure you always get access. Should you encounter difficulties then ensure you contact your university help desk as soon as possible.